Use USB Stick to install Windows 8.
What you need:
1. USB Stick, a minimum of 4GB for Windows 8 (x86 or x86).
2. Download and Install the Microsoft Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool here.
3. Download the latest version Microsoft Windows 8 beta (DP, CP, RP).
1. Plug USB Stick into the Computer. Note the drive letter associated with the USB Stick.
2. Launch the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool
3. In Step 1 browse and select the ISO file you download above.
4. In Step 2 click on the USB device button in the lower right.
5. In Step 3 select the USB stick you plugged in and click “Begin copying” button in the lower right.
6. You will get prompted to erase USB stick, after confirming that it is the correct USB device click “Erase USB Device”.
7. You will get another confirmation. Click Yes to erase.
8. In Step 4 it will format the USB stick, make it bootable, and extract the ISO files to the USB stick.
9. Finally after about 8 minutes you will get successful message. Click the upper X in the right corner to close.
Note: Depending on the type of Tablet/Slate you have you will want to enter the BIOS and change the boot order. I did not have to do this with my Asus EP121, it automatically booted from the USB Stick. However my HP Slate 500 and Samsung Series 7 Slate you had to enter the BIOS to change the boot sequence.