Dell Latitude 10 Tablet
I am a pretty big fan of Windows Tablets and have been for some time. I am especially excited with all the new stuff that is coming out. One such Windows Tablet that I have been drooling over is the Dell Latitude 10 (here). It is currently retailing for $900, but currently on a special price for $650.
I was recently visited by one of our Dell representatives at work and he had brought the sister tablet Latitude XPS 10, which is the Windows RT version. I was able to play around with it for a bit and loved the touch, the responsiveness, and the fact that it had detachable keyboard with touchpad. It was a very solid fit. Unfortunately, I later found out that the Latitude 10 will not have that same keyboard. Big disappointment if you ask me. The Dell rep said that he would send me one when he got them in stock so I could give it a spin. Well I just got the email and have it coming my way to give it a run.
LATITUDE 10 SPECIFICATIONS
- Intel® Atom™ processor Z2760 1.8GHz with Intel® Burst Technology, 1.5GHz HFM, 600MHz LFM
- Windows 8 Pro, 32-bit
- 10.1" IPS (1366 X 768) Wide View Angle LCD, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, Capacitive 10 Finger Touch
- 2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
- 64GB of Solid State Storage, enabled for mobile broadband (HSPA+)
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (533MHz)
- 1.47 lbs
- Full Size SD Slot
- USB 2.0 Slot
- Mini HDMI
- Removable Battery
- 2MP Front Facing Camera
- 8MP Rear Facing Camera
- Wacom Digitizer (optional pen)
- Productivity Docking Station (optional) (2) USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio Output
I will have it for about 30 days to test it out and will blog about it more.